Grupos Electrógenos Sorilux, S.L.
- Execution of the contract.
- Formalize the contract of sale and comply with the obligations arising from the contract, including the shipment of the merchandise.
- Sending promotions and offers.
- Manage the client area.
- QTZ Marketing
- Collaborating transport companies.
The data will be kept during the legally established periods or as long as responsibilities can be derived from the data processing.
You can revoke your consent, unsubscribe from commercial communications or exercise your rights over personal data through the procedure provided in the corresponding section.
The personal data collected on our website are treated in compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of these data, as well as with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
Who is responsible for the treatment?
Grupos Electrógenos Sorilux S.L.
Address: C/ Bogotá 19. 50196. La Muela. (Zaragoza)
Email address: email@example.com
Why are we entitled to process your data?
- We are entitled to process your data the execution of the contract of sale of the products offered on the web: https://gensetspare.com/
- Obtaining your free and express consent at the time of registering on the web, for sending commercial communications, promotions and offers on the products of the web, other than those purchased previously.
What are we going to process your data for?
- Formalize the contract of sale of the requested products and guarantee the satisfactory provision of the service and the fulfillment of the obligations provided by current legislation.
- Facilitate the home delivery of the merchandise purchased and the address provided at the time of the formalization of the sale through the web through the transport agencies collaborating with the entity such as: Correos Express, NACEX, TNT ... With These entities guarantee the adoption of the necessary measures for the protection of your personal data by signing a contract as responsible for the processing.
- The sending of commercial communications, as well as information on promotions, sales and events electronically in the event that you have subscribed to the Newsletter when you register as a user of the page or at the time of making the purchase of instantaneously, even in the case of products other than those previously acquired.
- Customer platform management. With the creation of the customer account, the data that you voluntarily provide us will be used for the management of the loyalty program that accumulates balance with your orders and you can enjoy exclusive discounts on successive purchases made through our portal .
When will we need your consent?
The consent for the following treatments is collected in an affirmative and express way through boxes on the forms themselves:
- Consent to send commercial information about the products, offers and promotions of the website related to the purposes set out above.
In addition, if you do not wish to receive communications by email, you may know the means to object in a simple way in this same policy (“How can you revoke your consent and what are your rights?”) In the forms themselves or in each shipment advertising
Who can be recipients of your data?
Your data may be communicated to:
- Recipients of the data (name and surname, address and telephone number), the companies that are responsible for the transport of the aforementioned merchandise with respect to which the corresponding agreement for the protection of conformity data has been signed as in charge of the processing with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
- They will be able to access the data (name, address, telephone number and economic data.) QTZ Marketing is responsible for hosting the website, developing it and therefore, the collection of data, mentioned above, to ensure the conclusion of the contract and providing the payment platform to facilitate the sale of our products.
The data will not be transferred to third parties other than those described above except legal obligation or judicial requirement.
How long will we keep your data?
If you are a regular customer of our store, your complete history will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that could be derived from said purpose and data processing, or while A public body may require its presentation, provided you do not request otherwise.
However, we inform you that your data will necessarily be kept during the legally required periods, that is, for a period of 6 years from the conclusion of the contract and in accordance with the provisions of the current billing legislation, after this period has elapsed. A copy may remain locked until its subsequent destruction or deletion.
How can you revoke your consent and what are your rights?
- You can revoke the consent and unsubscribe from our newsletters by sending your request with the word: “LOW” to the address of the person mentioned above, or to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can exercise your rights to:
- Access, or knowing what personal data we treat about you;
- Rectification, or correct incorrect or inaccurate personal data;
- Deletion, or to eliminate the personal data we have about you that we are not legally obliged to keep;
- Opposition, or to stop treating your personal data for a specific purpose;
- Limitation, or to restrict the treatment we perform;
- Portability, or that we provide you with the personal data that are in our possession;
Presenting a copy of an identification document at the head of the aforementioned person in charge, or by email: email@example.com
- You can find more information about your rights or file a claim with the competent control authority at the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. - C / Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 Madrid. (901 100 099-912 663 517) - www.agpd.es
How do we guarantee the security of your data?
We have adopted the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure an adequate level of security that prevents the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
By hiring suppliers, we guarantee that they implement the appropriate security measures for the protection of personal data.
We have also enabled procedures to respond in due time to any security breach that may occur on your personal data.